In 1992 a man came up to me on the platform of Green Park Tube Station and said that Jesus loved me. It was a message that I was astonished to hear – astonished and pleased. 6 months later I was baptised.
Like everyone I have a number of aspects to my life that interact with each other and make up the whole me:
- I am a Christian trying to be what God wants me to be
- I am a member of All Saints Parish Church, Wick, trying to be a good sister to my spiritual family
- I love science – I abso-bloomin-lutely love it!
- I work in the Learning & Development field trying to help my customers be the best they can be
- I am a mother of two trying to live up to their view that I am the best mother in the world. I am not (though I may be the very mother that they need.)
- I am a wife trying to make this partnership work as well as we both want – with quite a lot of success, happily.
These are the ramblings of Janet Webb, an unfit disciple. My first post, Acting As If, explains why I’m doing this.